Product advantages and characteristics
1. High efficiency filter, density gradient of materials make capacity volume increase greatly and prolong service life.
2. Double outer protective layer to eliminate the fibers caused by friction with the top issue.
3. One-piece structure and unique at the bottom of the welding joint method is stronger and more flexible welding sealing methods.
4. Absolutely pure melt blown polyproylene structure and without adding any resin, cement or surface treatment.
5. Material : PP and Melt-Blown Polyester.
• Fine particle removal in parts cleaning
• Final filtration of lacquers
• Activated carbon removal
• Hydraulic oils and lubricants
(Collar and Media)
|Maximum operating temperature (°F / °C)||180 / 82|
|Maximum recommended flow rate (gpm / lpm)*||90 / 340|
|Maximum forward defferential pressure||35 psid @68°F (2.4 bar @ 20°C)|
|Recommended change-out differential pressure||20 psid (1.4 bar)|
|CFR Compliant||All polypropylene component materials are
listed for food contrct per 21 CFR
|*For aqueous solutions (1 cps) based on maintaining clean pressure drop (media only) of ˂2 psid (0.14 bar)|